I was just interviewed by ABC Eyewitness news (channel 7 here where we are). The news channel got in touch with Dr. Wong's office (Sydnie's surgeon) and wanted to get some past patients and their parents to interview about choking hazards etc for a segment on summer safety and Dr. Wong wanted us to come in and tell our story (cause apparently the spoon down her throat was one of the bigger things that she has removed from children). The producer said that the segment will probably air on Thursday but wasn't positive. I'll let you know when it will be so you locals can watch how lame I am on camera (or maybe they won't show any of my clips) and get a few tips on how to be safe with your kids.
Oh, you may be able to see it on the internet too. I'll check it out there too.
7.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It was THE biggest, not one of the biggest. They kept the freaking spoon as a souvenir!
Oh my...Sounds like I need to read the archives of your blog.
Post a Comment