We went to Catalina back in June and I apparently forgot about the pictures that I took because I brought my little camera and I haven't put those pictures from that camera on my computer in a long time.
Scott's work paid for his department and their families to ferry out to Catalina for the day. It was really fun but a lot of work with twins. We were the only ones from his work that brought babies. Anyway, I had never been there before and when we got there and walked down the main "drag" I turned to Scott and said "So, what are we going to do for 6 hours?" We ended up having a great leisurely day.
We started out by getting a family photo taken at http://www.maparkers.com/
Then we walked around the residential neighborhood part and found a local park. The kids played there for a little while.
Then we decided to get some lunch. Oh boy! We got the best burgers ever! Even better than In n Out, I am serious. YUM!
Then we ended up at the beach. (Sorry, no photographic proof that Shelbie enjoyed the ocean here) The babies had falling asleep in the stroller and so Shelbie swam in the ocean for about an hour. She loved it! After that the babies woke up and we went to get some ice cream. After we ate our not-so-good treat we headed for the ferry to take us home.
We did it! We found some things to do with 3 kids and filled up the 6 hours with fun times.
again...my camera did not have the correct date on it...we went on June 21, 2008



2 comments:
Doing stuff like that is exhausting. The good part is that after time passes, I only remember the fun and not the exhaustion. And you speak blasphemed when you said you had a burger better than In and Out.
Keri, I understand your concern about the In N Out comment. Believe me when I say that tasting is believing. They use the In N Out ingredients, except they use bigger burgers, with some seasoning on the patty.
Post a Comment