This was also the babies first time in the trailer. They seemed to enjoy it but their helmets kept falling forward into their eyes, they would try to poke each other in the eyes, then they would cry and get frustrated and then try to bite each other. They were also kind of hungry and tired. So next time we will try and plan a little bit better.
I had a blast, too. I was a bit nervous starting out cause I have never pulled a trailer on a bike before and I wasn't sure how it was all going to handle for me but it was great. You can feel a slight pull and it didn't seem too heavy either.
Thanks to Scott who got all the bikes set up and ready for our ride.



3 comments:
Happy Independence Day! Sounds like you had a great start, except for the twins torturing each other. Way to go Shelbi!
I so was going to get a trailer too. I'm glad it was fun. with the price of gas, this may be our only mode of transportation soon.
Alright, I am picturing and poking and biting in the trailer and I'm seriousl cracking up! Isn't it funny how much they can bug each other? :)
Post a Comment