7.18.2008

30 seconds of FAME!

Well, instead of the usual "15 minutes of fame", I got 30 seconds worth.
There is an article of the segment on the ABC News website. I am quoted in there saying two lines and that is about how much Sydnie and I were shown on camera, too.
Scott is going to transfer the recording from our DVR onto our computer and then I will put it up here. (it is a good piece on choking safety.)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I saw your 30 seconds of FAME! Jake made me rewind you on the Tivo about 5 times. . . so in our house you got a good 2 1/2 minutes! Way to represent!

Carly said...

Yeah! I was bummed I missed it- but totally wanted to see you guys. Thanks again for coming over the other day- I know it wasn't easy for you- but it really meant a lot to me (and I think the E-man too), thank you.