scott * stephanie * shelbie * scott II * sydnie * sadie
this is the funniest thing i have seen in a while!SO CUTE!
SO FUNNY!!!!Stephanie, where did she come from? You epitomize natural beauty and grace -- but apparently she wants a little more "dazzle"!Love it.And I think we should a church starting time range: 11:00-11:10.
That has got to be th funniest thing I have ever seen. Every girls has to get into the makeup at least once. You are gonna have to watch that one.
Oh my word, that is too funny!! What a gorgeous lady you have :)
I'd love to hear her tips on application techniques.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
this is the funniest thing i have seen in a while!
SO CUTE!
SO FUNNY!!!!
Stephanie, where did she come from? You epitomize natural beauty and grace -- but apparently she wants a little more "dazzle"!
Love it.
And I think we should a church starting time range: 11:00-11:10.
That has got to be th funniest thing I have ever seen. Every girls has to get into the makeup at least once. You are gonna have to watch that one.
Oh my word, that is too funny!! What a gorgeous lady you have :)
I'd love to hear her tips on application techniques.
Post a Comment