12.13.2008

Thanksgiving Part 2

We drove up to my parents for Thanksgiving this year. It was a lot of fun. The cousins loved playing with each other and we did a few fun family activities.
*we walked down the the elementary school on thanksgiving and explored and played
*went in the spa
*pictures with santa at the Harley store
*went in the spa
*visited my grandma Fergie and played on the tracks in her "back-back"
*went in spa
*Tilden Park's historic carousel with Christmas lights and santa (with my aunt and my cousins and their kids)
*went in spa
*Lawrance Hall of Science
*went in spa
*went in spa
Too bad I don't have any pictures of the kids in the spa.
Oh yeah, we also ate Zarri's, Gordo's, & Zachery's pizza & BBQd Turkey!! (the first two are staples whenever we come up to visit)

Here are all the pics.
all my parent's grandkids plus a grand nephew :-)

Tilden Carousel

Vista Elementary School


Berkeley Lawrence Hall of Science


hanging out with cousins


Gma Fergie's train tracks


Bob Dron Harley store

6 comments:

Evaly said...

BBQ turkey? YUM

Stephanie said...

I have never cooked it any other way. I have had it in the oven when we would go to my aunts when I was younger but we always do it that way at my house. It is soooooo much better!

Angela said...

Love the pictures, especially the twins on the tracks and Scottys silly face in the mirror. Miss ya hope all is well.

Em-Cat said...

OOOHHH! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love that you went to see Santa at the Harley store. I wish I were as SUPER cool as you guys! I miss you and haven't seen you for ages. Sorry I missed you on Sunday.

Keri and Neal said...

That's right Smiths, teach your youngsters to stand in the middle of railroad tracks. :-) Besides that it looks like a great time all around.

Stephanie said...

well they were being naughty.