Last Friday night while Scott and I were out on a date, Shelbie and her Grami found a loose tooth in her mouth. She was so excited because ALL of her friends have lost teeth, even those younger than her, and she has been feeling left out. Well, finally it has happened to her. On Sunday, after church she decided to wiggle it really hard and pull it out. So pop, out came her tooth. She was so excited and proud that she did it all by herself. I am pretty sure that it wasn't really ready to come out since it was only loose for a day and a half. The tooth fairy brought her $1. I asked her what she wanted to do with her dollar and she said she first had to pay her tithing then she wanted to put it in her savings bank.
12.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I shall not tell Adele about this. I don't think she's gonna lost her first tooth until next year. Since she was 15 months when she got her FIRST tooth :P
Congratulations Shelbie!! Can't wait to see you in a little while!
Post a Comment