5.11.2008

THANK YOU, SCOTT - I LOVE YOU!!

Scott has given me 3 great gifts for Mother's Day this year.

#1 - He took both babies for me so that I could go to Relief Society and actually give my undivided attention to our teacher. Wow, what a lesson it was. Madeleine is so awesome. She is so amazing, she is so put together, insightful, and inspiring. I really felt the spirit and I had a few personal "ah-ha" moments. Thank you Madeleine for your sacrifice and all the thought you put into it. Thank you, Scott for ditching YM and taking care of our sweet, adorable kiddos.

#2 - He is taking the morning off work so that I can go with Shelbie to her preschool class and enjoy a morning of breakfast and pampering. It is so difficult for me to give Shelbie my undivided attention because of all the work and attention that the twins need. He is giving me this morning so that Shelbie and I can have a great time together and not have to worry about running after the babies so they don't get into this or that in her classroom.

#3 - He (& Shelbie) gave me a bouquet of Gerber Daisies...I LOVE GERBER DAISIES. Not so much a rose fan (except maybe our anniversary - 1 for each year of marriage is our tradition)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job Scott! I'm so glad he's an awesome husband for you. I get SO mad at guys who don't spoil their wives on Mothers Day. :)

mcwally said...

Stephanie -
I never told you this, but thank you for your kind words regarding this lesson. I so appreciated it. Seriously. As you know, you just do your best and hope it is helpful for someone. Thank you.

And you will do SO GREAT in the primary program on Saturday. It will be wonderful! The kids are so blessed to have you in Primary!