Mini golf was a treat when Scotty filled up his "poop chart". He had such a great time that Scott took Sydnie and Scotty when Shelbie and I had something going on. Shelbie and I were sad we missed out on all the fun and so finally all 5 of us went and had a blast. The kids were so cute trying to hold those little putters. Shelbie was doing pretty well and learning the right stance and aiming etc. It was a fun time.
6.22.2010
Mini Golf
Mini golf was a treat when Scotty filled up his "poop chart". He had such a great time that Scott took Sydnie and Scotty when Shelbie and I had something going on. Shelbie and I were sad we missed out on all the fun and so finally all 5 of us went and had a blast. The kids were so cute trying to hold those little putters. Shelbie was doing pretty well and learning the right stance and aiming etc. It was a fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment