Scott got breakfast in bed, a home-made tie, a snickers bar, and a home-made picture frame with puzzle pieces that said "we love you to pieces" with a picture of all 3 kids (made by Shelbie in primary)In this picture Scott is sporting his new tie made by Shelbie in primary.
Shelbie also made him a ceramic little dish that she painted and got fired at school. It is blue. I will have to try and remember to take a picture of it for our files.
Happy Father's Day, Dad! We love you so much!
Shelbie says "I love my dad because he tells awesome bedtime stories"
Scotty says "I love my dad because I'm loving when daddy gives me hugs"
Sydnie says "I love my dad because he takes my paper when I draw to work"
Mommy says "I love my husband, dad of my kids, because he makes me laugh everyday"(I could go on forever, but this is just a one-answer quote today)



No comments:
Post a Comment