I haven't posted in a while cause there were not enough pics on my camera to warrant me uploading them to my computer. Now there are enough and so I can catching up. :-)

Here we made Octopus hot dogs. Just stick some spaghetti in and boil until noodles are done! So fun!

Shelbie has spelling words each week. Every day we try to do her spelling homework a different way so she stays interested and has fun with it. She is an amazing speller!
Her most recent spelling test she got 100% WoooHooo!!!
(mine, nine, five, kite, time, ride, prize, smile, we've, can't, February, Valentine, could, should)

My birthday was spent up at my parents house. You don't need to try and count the candles...I'll just tell you I turned 33.

This is the very first rainbow the twins have ever seen. Shelbie has seen a few but this one is the best one she has ever seen. We could see both ends of it and it was so close! We could see the rainbow touching the ground in front of the trees that we were driving by it was amazing! Plus another one appeared and turned it into a double rainbow. The only other double rainbow I have seen was in college at BYU Provo about 13 years ago.


The real reason we went to my parents house the weekend of my birthday was to go to my nephews baptism. My older brother's second child turned 8 and got baptized. It was a very nice service with some of the better talks that I have heard! Since we were all together we took a family picture. My younger brother and his family are on the left, they have two boys, my older brother and his family are in the middle with 4 kids and we are on the right. This is not the ideal setting for a picture but we took what we could get. We also got a nice picture of our own little family, too.
3 comments:
Cute family picture!
Love the spelling idea.
Happy belated Birthday! YOur family looks great, that picture is a keeper.
Post a Comment