I was going through all my picture folders and backing them up and organizing them more because I have to start getting prints made so I can put them in my photo albums. I am backed up all the way to Dec 2007. Oh my! Anyway, I will be getting prints made soon and that will be my project for awhile until I can catch up to the present month.
I have been enjoying looking at all the pictures I have taken in 2007 and I especially like this one and absolutely had to share it here. I have no idea if I posted this before and I am not going to look but I just love it. I love Scotty's arms, I love Sydnie's hair & arms and how they go together, I love that they are sharing a bed, I love the pink & blue, I love them!!! It is interesting to see that Scotty has his pacifier and Sydnie does not. That is how it is now. He is so attached to that darn thing and Sydnie couldn't care less about it.



1 comment:
So cute! Can you believe how big they are all getting??
Post a Comment