9.08.2008

Tithing & ... other things

Shelbie's brain seems like it runs a mile a minute. Here are a couple of random thoughts that popped out this morning while getting ready for school...

"mom, can I pay my tithing next Sunday?"

"you know how poop gets in our bum? you eat food & broccoli & chunky stuff, it goes down your tummy into your tubes, around your waist to the back and out your bum"

"if you dig down into the earth really deep you will reach the super hot lava"

me - "I love you so much"
her - "I love you too"
me - "do you know how much I love you? I can't even tell you how much, it is bigger than this (I strechted out both arms)"
her - "i know, it's like if you had 62 people hold hands and stretch, it's that much"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute.... she is so smart!

Keri and Neal said...

That last one is a heart warmer!