9.19.2008

First Twins...

now TRIPLETS!?
We are going to enjoy these guys...



...they can't climb or whine or hit or bite or destroy the house.

This was a really fun craft project. I found the pattern here and tried to do it myself. Super easy to do except it wasn't so easy finding stripey socks.

ps. it was fun reading your comments (there is no way I would make it that suspenseful if it was real)...there is no way we would ON PURPOSE try to have any more kids right now!!!

13 comments:

Carly said...

SERIOUSLY?!!! I can't decide if you are joking with us all or if you are serious!!! If so- you guys can do it if anyone can!

Unknown said...

LOL pretttty sure your pulling our leg. Cuz if you aren't, i'm coming down there and beating the crud out of both of you.

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Say what? Explain yourself.

Em-Cat said...

WHAT!?!? That's just crazy...If you're pulling our leg, then you're doing a really good job of it! I think I'll help Sara come beat the crud out of you if you're joking. :-)

Evaly said...

Come again??? Your talking about kittens, right?

Stephanie said...

hehehehe

Karlea said...

Ummmm...my guess is triplet fish. Ok...I'm with the rest of them. Are you pulling our leg? Don't get me wrong...I am thrilled for you two if you are pregnant. (Iyou are pregnant...do you love all of our comments)? Please explain!! Carly said it best...you guys could do it if anyone could!

Karlea said...

Ummmm...my guess is triplet fish. Ok...I'm with the rest of them. Are you pulling our leg? Don't get me wrong...I am thrilled for you two if you are pregnant. (Iyou are pregnant...do you love all of our comments)? Please explain!! Carly said it best...you guys could do it if anyone could!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the complements but I would totally die if that happened. We joke about it a lot around here actually.

Betsy - you should do this as your next craft project :-)

Evaly said...

Those are so cute! Those are the only triplets that I could handle :)

Em-Cat said...

You are just evil!

Kelli said...

super cute!!!

mcwally said...

oh heavens. yes, you could do it. but boy am i glad that you're just talking about super-cute socks.
:)