9.02.2008

After School Pick-up --3 of 4

The kids line up and the teacher will ask the students one at a time "where is your mom?", make eye contact with them, and then release the student out of the gate. Of course, Shelbie is standing in the back and we have to wait forever for her...learning patience is my life :-)

Shelbie is now socializing with a couple of boys because it is taking forever to get released. I guess she made a few friends. (Shelbie's back is turned, wearing red shirt and blue pants...her teacher is also wearing a special hat.)
Only Kindergarten gets out at this time so the parking is much easier and I will probably leave the babies in the car if I can get a close spot. It is so much work getting them in and out of the car and in and out of the stroller each time, yikes!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, she is so cute! I wish I were living by you I would love to take shelby to school with Kaden!!

mcwally said...

I hear you!!!! it's a work-out! she looks so cute. i love that she is having such a good time. and i hope that YOU transitioned into this new phase well, too...