Me: What does love mean?
Shelbie: (she gives me a hug and a kiss) that's what love means
Me: What are going to do when you're 5?
Shelbie: going to the doctor, grow, learn and go to kindergarten, listen
Me: How come people grow old?
Shelbie: because they have birthdays.
Me: Why is the temple special to you?
Shelbie: because you can stay together forever and if you stay together forever you will get married and if you get married you will stay together forever and if you stay together forever you will be happy. that's why I like the temple.



3 comments:
Hey Stephanie! I ran into your blog stalking this morning. I can't believe she is going to be 5, isn't it crazy :) Mattie is turning 6 at the end of the month.
So cute that shelb's hope all is well thinking of you.
i love you.....:o) Thank you for teaching my little neice something so wonderful
Post a Comment