scott * stephanie * shelbie * scott II * sydnie * sadie
What the heck just happened?! I don't know what was more astonishing...Shelbi's fantastic dance moves or Scott's impressive singing skills?!
She's a STAR!! Where did she learn all those sweet moves!
ROFL....Nice to know that you are teaching your daughter to dance topless...ROFL...she is completely HILLARIOUS!
She is such a talented girl, i love her to pieces. and that was the funnest thing i have ever seen i my hole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am loving the singing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What the heck just happened?! I don't know what was more astonishing...Shelbi's fantastic dance moves or Scott's impressive singing skills?!
She's a STAR!! Where did she learn all those sweet moves!
ROFL....Nice to know that you are teaching your daughter to dance topless...ROFL...she is completely HILLARIOUS!
She is such a talented girl, i love her to pieces. and that was the funnest thing i have ever seen i my hole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am loving the singing!
Post a Comment