scott * stephanie * shelbie * scott II * sydnie * sadie
7.07.2010
A Silly Holiday Observed
National Ice Cream Cone Day!
We made ice cream cones out of paper and glued them down. After dinner we enjoyed some real life ice cream cones! Thank you pocket calendar for enlightening us and bringing us a little joy today.
I found your blog! I don't know why it has taken me so long. Where did you move to? I wish we could get together again....I remember thinking your husband was so funny.....your kids are so big now...wow!
2 comments:
So much fun. Life is all about taking time to enjoy the little stuff.
I found your blog! I don't know why it has taken me so long. Where did you move to? I wish we could get together again....I remember thinking your husband was so funny.....your kids are so big now...wow!
Post a Comment