7.07.2010

The Move

We took a load over to our new house the last weekend of June. Then spent the week putting it all away (well as much as we could). There is still some stuff hanging out in the garage.

The first weekend in July we took the last and final load over. It was a little sad to see the last of our little apartment, sad to say goodbye to the most fabulous neighbors I have ever had, and very sad to see the last of our ward, but it has been pretty exciting to be in our new house and ward. Shelbie is still young enough that she wasn't too sad to leave and very excited to make new friends. We have been busy unloading here and there, but we still have lots to do. After the addition is built is when our settling in will happen. For now we are all squished and loving it!!

In front of our new house...on our first Sunday in our new ward.

Happy 4th!

3 comments:

Keri and Neal said...

I must have missed a post or something. I had no idea you were moving into a house. Congratulations home owners!

Carly said...

We were gone- we MISSED you guys! I am so thrilled you get your own place, your own walls, your own little haven! So happy for you guys! We've loved having you in the ward and will miss having you around- but hopefully will still see you. At least I can get updates on this blog! Thanks for all the fun!

Karlea said...

Hey...where did you guys more to? Did I miss something??