11.15.2009

SUPER MOM

I just woke up!! Yippeeeee! It's 7:45am. Anyway, I have a dream fresh in my mind I want to share.

I was called up to the podium by a "juice-it-up" employee and asked "What makes you Super?" This is what I said:
"Every once in a while I will sit down and assess my life. 'Am I happy being a stay-at-home mom or would I be happy if I went out and got a job?' I always conclude that I am happiest when I am with my kids even if we are poor and even if I am not perfect in raising them and even if I am impatient sometimes. I can handle that. I love being with my three little kids all the time. And that...is what makes me SUPER!!!!!"

6 comments:

Em-Cat said...

Steph - you ARE super! I think you made the right choice in staying home with those kids. They're great! I hope I can grow up to be as good a mom as you are one day!

Anonymous said...

And I think you are SUPER too : )

Georgiana

Keri and Neal said...

Not just super, but SUPER-DUPER! You are blessed. Nice when we recognize it, huh?!

Evaly said...

What a funny dream! I had to laugh at the "POOR" part :) You are super!

Angela said...

You are pretty super and that is what make you so great. Your a wonderful mom.

Angela said...

I would say that your about as super as they come. YOur a wondeful example of how to do motherhood well.
We love ya.