3.20.2008

WARNIG: This contains kid potty talk

A while ago Shelbie learned that #1 = potty & #2 = poop.
Recently, Scott has taught Shelbie this wonderful, lady-like phrase "I have to drop a deuce" (meaning I have to go #2). Now, we get to the fun part...Shelbie had to go to the bathroom and on her way in she yells out to the rest of the house "I have to drop a 3...that means i have to go diarrhea!" Scott and I laughed so hard!
She has since taught us that #3 is diarrhea & #4 is vomit.
A special thanks to the dad-of-the-year for teaching his daughter some awesome potty talk. Please feel free to blame him when your child starts to talk like this. :-) Oh, and we won't be offended if you don't want your kids playing with ours.

2 comments:

Angela said...

To funny, Love the potty talk, we have it going here to. Just in a diffrent variety. hope all is well.

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Can we send our kid to your house for potty training? Love the dropping of the deuce! :)