scott * stephanie * shelbie * scott II * sydnie * sadie
3.27.2008
Our Yard in Progress
We should have done this when we first moved in and then we could have been enjoying grass for 5 + years now...but we will take it when we can get it. I am so happy this is getting done!
Love it girl. I am so happy for you and the family to have some extra space.... to enjoy. Loved your comments on my blog. Be sure to tell scott that Todd was at a work function the night all the excitment happened.
3 comments:
Looks great- that will fun!
The first picture is great. It shows off your lush lawn. Very nice. The second picture is showcasing a large blue waffle?
Love it girl. I am so happy for you and the family to have some extra space.... to enjoy. Loved your comments on my blog. Be sure to tell scott that Todd was at a work function the night all the excitment happened.
Post a Comment