scott * stephanie * shelbie * scott II * sydnie * sadie
2.17.2007
THE TWINS ARE HERE!!!
On February 16th, Scott Anthony Smith II was born 6lbs 2oz, and 18 1/2 inches at 2:27PM. Sydnie Abigail Smith was born 5lbs 11oz, and 18 (stretched) inches at 2:33PM. I am sure Stephanie will update this herself when we get home, but here are a few pictures for those that can't wait. By the way, everyone is doing great!
Congratulations, congratulations!! They are so adorable and precious. I am so happy for you guys. Hopefully one day I will get to see them. You have done so well, I am proud of you guys.
1 comment:
Congratulations, congratulations!! They are so adorable and precious. I am so happy for you guys. Hopefully one day I will get to see them. You have done so well, I am proud of you guys.
Post a Comment