7.12.2005

Frustrated

Sears Home Central call center employees don't know what they are talking about. Who trained these people and why are they not yet replaced with competent folk. I guess I won't be dealing with them any more if I can avoid it!...and the technicians aren't that much better...they knew they would probably have to replace the compressor on my fridge last week but they wanted to come out and check first to make sure that is what is needed to be done before they ordered the part...ooops that IS what needs to be replaced and now I have to live without a fridge for another 7 days while the part is ordered and delievered.

Living without a refrigerator for two weeks is horrible!!! I can do it when I am camping because that is what you are supposed to and it's okay to eat hot dogs and hamburgers every night, but not when I am home and want to eat yummy, nutritous food. I know I am spoiled and that I take for granted the wonderful amenities that this day and age have to offer. I just want my fridge to work...

No comments: