7.28.2005

Big Girl Bed!

I just wanted to report that Shelbie is now in a "big girl" bed! She loves it. Last night was her first night. I couldn't sleep very well last night cause it was her first time in a big bed and we didn't have a bed rail yet, just pillows on the floor in case she fell out. I woke up at 3am and I went to check on her. When I went in she was half way off the bed with her legs dangling and so as I put her back in bed she woke up and said "all done, daddy's bed" meaning she was all done in her bed and wanted to get in bed with us. We gave in cause I didn't want to be up the rest of the night fighting with her and she fell back to sleep with us. I put her back in her bed and she woke up this morning very happy. We made a huge deal out of her sleeping in her big girl bed. She has Care Bear bedding and knows that it is special and that she shouldn't jump on it. I can't beleive how fast she is growing!
Just thought I would share some fun moments in our life.

No comments: