6.17.2011

Sadie Rose Smith


June 16, 2011
12:42 pm
9 lbs 1 oz
20 1/2 inches




6 comments:

lpelon said...

I hope she was 9lbs not 19lbs... lol... she is absolutely beautiful!

Evaly said...

Congratulations! I love the name Sadie.

Tawni Edwards said...

Congratulations!! She's so beautiful. She's lucky to be born into such a wonderful family.

Em-Cat said...

So beautiful! We're so happy for your family. Is it just me, or did that pregnancy fly by? Maybe it's because we don't live near you any more, but I can't believe how fast it was! I agree with Evaly, Sadie is a beautiful name! Love you guys.

Rob, Em, J and A

Angela said...

WOW! Congratz on a healthy baby girl. What a sweet little one. We love ya !

Mak Attack said...

Way to go Steph! The boys are 6 weeks old and Sadie has three pounds on them!