YAHOO!!! That is so exciting. I am thrilled for you guys. I hope you're feeling well.... and the twins are getting ready from some major universe shaking :)
Congrats Smiths! Pregnancy is where it's at. I was kind of wondering if/when you'd try for #4. I myself am terrified of having a second set of spontaneous twins, so I might wait several years after my boys are born, just in case. But hopefully I'll follow in your footsteps again and have a singleton next time around. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Ahh i'm already in love! I'm so excited for you guys! And i'm also very happy that I was SO right in when you were due. lol I am the fertility MASTER! :)
Woo Hoo! That's so exciting. I kept forgetting to check your blog and I can't believe how much I've missed. We miss the Smiths! Hope you are all doing well. How fun to have baby #4 come to your family. We're so excited for you!
10 comments:
Congratulations!!! Another lucky little spirit to be born into such a wonderful family.
Congratulations!!! Hope you are feeling well. At least it is just one :)
YAHOO!!! That is so exciting. I am thrilled for you guys. I hope you're feeling well.... and the twins are getting ready from some major universe shaking :)
Congrats Smiths! Pregnancy is where it's at. I was kind of wondering if/when you'd try for #4. I myself am terrified of having a second set of spontaneous twins, so I might wait several years after my boys are born, just in case. But hopefully I'll follow in your footsteps again and have a singleton next time around. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Ahh i'm already in love! I'm so excited for you guys! And i'm also very happy that I was SO right in when you were due. lol I am the fertility MASTER! :)
Hooray! So happy for you guys! You have just completed the "multiply" part of the "be fruitful and multiply" commandment. Way to go!
Oh Steph that is such great news. Congratz!!! What a lucky kido to come to your family
congrats!!!! am so excited for you guys!
on a different note, dave said he ran into you the other day--so radom!!
Woo Hoo! That's so exciting. I kept forgetting to check your blog and I can't believe how much I've missed. We miss the Smiths! Hope you are all doing well. How fun to have baby #4 come to your family. We're so excited for you!
Yeah Stephanie! What a woman you are. And, what a lucky little person. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment