8.18.2010

Cousin visits are awesome!

We love having our cousins come down to visit!! My older brother Scott brought two of his kids down for the weekend. We went bike riding on the beach and ended up at Ruby's for dinner.
we drove to the temple on our way to the balboa ferry...
girls having a sleep over on the floor
boys playing their games
We didn't go to the beach since our cousins didn't want to do that, which is so fine with me so I don't have to deal with the sandy mess afterwords!...they wanted to do recreational swimming after swim lessons. That was fun and Jared went off the high dive!! No pictures cause I was in the water with everyone else.

But most importantly my brother fixed our kitchen sink stoppage. YIPPEEE. I only had to do dishes in the bathtub four times. :-)

No comments: