5.07.2010
My solution to Super Stress
Well, today is probably one of the top five worst days of my life. So stressed, the house is a major pig sty that also needs to be vacuumed a couple of times through, the kids wouldn't take a nap and they were horrible listeners. All I wanted to do was go to the store and buy a snickers and twix and down them right then and there. But I resisted and instead I took the kids to them a milkshake...I'll be getting out of the house by myself to going shopping in a few minutes. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So sorry Buggie, It will get better in 15 years..hang in there, you can do it...we did.
Luv,
Dad and Mom
Did you spike the milkshake?
That is like most days around here. You can always send them my way is you need a break.
I'm glad I'm not the only who has those days. Mine was the day before yesterday.
Post a Comment