I am not creative at all...but I am a pretty good xerox machine!

I love this tooth bag...it can be found
here. I used ribbon instead of yarn.

Here is a fun "monster" found
here but I don't crochet or knit so I just got some super fuzzy fabric and sewed a little square...I swiped some black socks from Scott's drawer and made the arms and legs. I am thinking about adding a mouth using rick-rack...but I am not sure, I am getting used to seeing him this way.




I have no idea how she did the straps but I thought the sewn-in criss-cross would be great for kids to just pull on without having to worry about the ties. Just measure on their body so it isn't too tight (like Scotty's is...I didn't measure him and it's a little tight).

I love these cute aprons made out of
jean legs (scotty's has a firetruck iron-on, shelbie's a Hawaiin jewel flower, and sydnie's has a heart)

Little Red Riding Hood
cape (had to adjust the size and shape of hood once it was done because it had to fit just perfectly...*wink*) I didn't use the measurements given in the turtorial because it was for Shelbie not me. :-)
4 comments:
Cute!
Ok you are so creative! I love everything you did. So great to catch up this week.
Look at you, you domestic goddess! I love the aprons and am so stealing it for my girl. Your straps are a much better idea because she can put it on mommy-free and that is good for both of us.
Adorable, Stephanie! I wish I had the time to make cute stuff like this. Though even if I had the time, I'm not sure that I would have the knack like you! Seriously adorable!
Post a Comment