click here to get more information about this fun activity! (even though it doesn't look like it, Shelbie really did have a fun time)
7.28.2009
The Orange County Great Park
has this great, big orange balloon that is filled with helium and takes you up to 500 feet. It was a really fun, free activity for our little family. Scotty was so excited to get on and Sydnie was very hesitant...she understood that it went very high up (which I had an issue with too). I was a brave mommy and we all enjoyed it. And of course I forgot to bring my camera....so this cell phone picture is going to have to do until we go again.
click here to get more information about this fun activity! (even though it doesn't look like it, Shelbie really did have a fun time)
click here to get more information about this fun activity! (even though it doesn't look like it, Shelbie really did have a fun time)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment