4.27.2009

Giveaway!!

The first 3 people...
to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me.
However there are some limitations:

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make :)
2. What I create will be just for you
3. It will be done within a year (might take a while)
4. You have no clue what it is going to be
5. I reserve the right to do something funny/odd/normal/whatever

Here the catch: if you choose to do this, you must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for three people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I thought this was fun when I saw it on Chela's blog...I, however, changed it to 3 instead of 5...couldn't commit to making 5 things, but I just might if there happens to be that many responses to my post. :-)

Unknown said...

oooh yeah i love your stuff!

Christi said...

I love free stuff and I love stuff that you make!!!! Sign me up!!!!

Scott said...

I'm in! Except for the making something for somebody else part...

Carly said...

Humm- was that Scott your Scott? Does this make me a winner! Just thought it'd be fun to post a little on here too!