scott * stephanie * shelbie * scott II * sydnie * sadie
2.19.2009
Cute Nakedness
Our sweet Sydnie girl loves to take off her diaper....especially to look at the poop she just put in it...This video is a clean. :-)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ugh, We have the same issue. There is nothing like finding your little one after the poopy diaper has been removed in the middle of finger painting with it. Fun times I tell you x2. It just makes you want to duck tape them on. Yes I have and we don't let them go without pants for naps now. Most the time it happens when we are around to catch them. Have fun
1 comment:
Ugh, We have the same issue. There is nothing like finding your little one after the poopy diaper has been removed in the middle of finger painting with it. Fun times I tell you x2. It just makes you want to duck tape them on. Yes I have and we don't let them go without pants for naps now. Most the time it happens when we are around to catch them. Have fun
Post a Comment