Scott reassured me that it will be okay to cut his hair short and that it will grow back. Despite me being worried and sad, I totally love his new do. Can't wait to put product in it and make it spiky....that might be Shelbie's new chore.
4.09.2008
Scotty's Major Haircut
I love his little boy curls, but it was time to get his hair out of his face and start looking like a boy. What a sweetheart. He was crying in the beginning but then I gave him some chocolate frosting from a cupcake and he was happy again, then he got a little worried when the electric clippers came out...so did I.

Scott reassured me that it will be okay to cut his hair short and that it will grow back. Despite me being worried and sad, I totally love his new do. Can't wait to put product in it and make it spiky....that might be Shelbie's new chore.

Scott reassured me that it will be okay to cut his hair short and that it will grow back. Despite me being worried and sad, I totally love his new do. Can't wait to put product in it and make it spiky....that might be Shelbie's new chore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He looks so handsome... and grown-up! I totally teared up the first time we cut Carter's hair :)
Just look at your little man! The cut looks great.
Post a Comment