1.21.2008
First Kiss??
So, Shelbie's Sunbeam teacher told me a cute story that happened in class in the beginning of December. She said that Shelbie and Cherish were sitting on either side of Ian (quite the lady's man) and Shelbie leaned forward to talk to Cherish and said in a bossy tone "I'M going to marry Ian when I grow up". As she leaned back in her chair Ian looked at Shelbie and she looked at him and then they kissed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
BAHAHA NICE...Don't you feel like laughing and freaking out, all at the same time!:) ahh man.
Just wait until Sydnie is old enough to fight with Shelbie over who she's going to marry. Right now Adele & Elaine both have their eyes on the same boy.
That is awesome. I saw two of the sunbeams kiss a few months ago too. It was Shelbie or Cherish (can't remember for sure) and I believe the boy was Ian. So, if it was Shelbie then perhaps they are doing a lot more kissing than you know! What a ladies man! They were sitting on the front row and just looked at each other and kissed. It was really quite cute.
that is hilarious!!! shelbie, going after what she wants...
Post a Comment