I forgot to post a while ago that Shelbie and I went to the circus. It was so much fun. We got there early for a pre-show floor show that was pretty fun. You could dress up in real costumes, do hula hoop, watch acrobats do tons of tricks and we even got a red clown nose! Shelbie had a blast. We even sang The FlyingTrapeze song when the trapeze artists came out. They were amazing.
9.06.2007
The Circus
I forgot to post a while ago that Shelbie and I went to the circus. It was so much fun. We got there early for a pre-show floor show that was pretty fun. You could dress up in real costumes, do hula hoop, watch acrobats do tons of tricks and we even got a red clown nose! Shelbie had a blast. We even sang The FlyingTrapeze song when the trapeze artists came out. They were amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment