So, a few people have requested to see pictures of my growing tummy...Here are some pix so you can see how I have grown. I am now 32 weeks along today. Both babies are head down and in 4 weeks I will have my cerclage removed and hope that a vaginal delivery will work out.
(WARNING: there are a few shots of my bare belly...)

19 Weeks - Wow, I don't even remember being this small...

25 Weeks

26 Weeks -
This was taken at my Baby Shower (my friends gave it early just in case I was put on bedrest later on and they wanted to make sure that I would be there)

30 Weeks

30 Weeks -
Love the stretch marks, even the new ones that are higher on my tummy

31 Weeks -
I wasn't feeling that great with major stuffiness and clogged ears

32 Weeks -
Shelbie wanted to play with the gel they put on to do the ultrasound. I have that dark line on the stomach with plenty of stretch marks, too, eeeek!!
3 comments:
Hey steph! Wow!!! guess twins will do that to you... smile!
When are you do again? I will be down to visit mid april and i am hoping to meet the twins then!
Ryan
What has my brother done to you! ;) Actually you look so fantastic woman! I'm so excited for you guys and bummed I won't get to come down for the blessings :(
I'm also SO excited you've made it so far. Keep those babies cooking! You are doing so great!
Stephanie...I had no idea you were so far along in your pregnancy. Ahhhh, so exciting!!! I LOVED the pix of your belly. You are amazing!!! Also, I'm so bummed...no one told me about your baby shower. I would have been there in a heart beat! Oh well, it will be a good excuse to come by and see the babies!!!
Karlea
Post a Comment