11.30.2006

"You're Right, Honey"

So, Shelbie woke up yesterday morning at 5:30am. I knew she was going to be tired early but she didn't get out of school until 2:15pm and then we wouldn't have time for a nap because we needed to babysit for a friend and they would be playing the whole time. So, after her friend left she fell asleep at 4:30pm. To told Scott that she would most likely be down for the night and wake up around 3am or something. But I told him that she would just jump into bed with us and go back to sleep knowing that it was the middle of the night....This I said because she has always done that in the past. Well, needless to say that she did not just go back to sleep but wanted to get up. (she tossed and turned with us in our bed for an hour) So, I got up with her and we read books and now she is watching a movie. (it is currently 4:30am) SO, Scott, you were right! She did not go back to sleep like I thought. I think I will keep her home from school and give her a good morning nap to try and get her back on schedule. :-) I don't think I will do that again, although I am wide awake and ready to do things around the house but I can't cause Scott is still sleeping....Have a nice day!

No comments: