8.15.2006

DOUBLE the Fun!!

My first prenatal visit to the doctor was today. (Yes, for those of you who don't know, I am pregnant - 10 weeks) And this was our result! :-)



I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

(if you can't see it...there are two babies in my tummy!)

I am due March 8 sometime...probably earlier. I am 10 weeks right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for all three of you :) Shelbie is going to have a ball "helping"! I promise to babysit when you need some space. I DO remember how it was :) Let the games begin!!!

Unknown said...

yAHOOO!! I SO SO knew it! AHHH I love being right!! I'm SOO FRIGGIN EXCITED for you guys!! Doing a happy dance up here in Utah!!

Unknown said...

when is your due date?

Robin said...

Congratulations so much. That is wonderful news. And twins to boot. And to think I still think of you as the Stephanie I knew in high school, so it is really surreal to me. Can't wait to someday see you, and all the kids, and really see you since high school.