2.02.2006

"Let's have a talk" - Shelbie


We are 'hiding' under a blanket on the 'squishy thing' on the living room floor 'having a talk'...this means I am telling Shelbie several stories...she was being goofy and so I told her that she is nuts...she said "I'm not nuts! I'm Shelbie......Shelbie Nuts!!"
I couldn't stop laughing and had to post this right away (I guess it might not be as funny for you readers because you don't hear the tone of her voice when she kept saying 'shelbie nuts')...back to our tent telling stories. bye

2 comments:

Carly said...

So funny- I don't even know Shelbie but she totally cracks me up! Shelbie nuts that is.....

Anonymous said...

Shelbie is an original. She is so smart and so funny just like her mom and dad. She remembers and learns things so quickly just like her daddy....especially songs! We love her sooo much!
Gramma and GrandDad